Thursday, September 17, 2009

Klaus Shulze : analog badass




Okay, I admit I don't own a single Klaus Shulze record, but I do own quite a few Tangerine Dream records. Can I still be down? After stumbling across an amazing interview with this guy, ummm, no I don't think so.



Klaus' interviews on his website are incredible. I was shocked at his raw responses to the various hackneyed and uninteresting questions that journalists throw at him.



You must read this interview posted on his website. I leave you here with a few photos, and just a single short quote to whet your appetite for the interview:

"KS: Most of what is written about 'what the artists means and what he wants to say with his art' is bullshit, is promotion for the press, is nonsense, often just invented by the record company or the press, because people like to hear such stories, they like to read about such myths."

>>link to interview



Digg Technorati Delicious StumbleUpon Reddit BlinkList Furl Mixx Facebook Google Bookmark Yahoo

1 comment: